Monday, May 11, 2009

Disney Land!!!!!


Not very long ago I went to Disney Land. It was AWESOME!!!!! We went on a variety of roller coasters including The Matter horn, Thunder Mountain, Space Mountain, and Splash Mountain. At the end of Saturday and Sunday they had BRILLANT fireworks. Tinkerbell started the celebration by flying over the castle holding a little light. On our last day, in the evening, me and my mom went to California Adventures. It closed at six o'clock, so me and mom only got to ride two rides, soarin' over California and California screamin'. After that thrill we went back to the hotel.....oh yeah and guess what car or should I say, super speed sports car was parked in front of the hotel.................a Lamborghini!!!!!!! aka my dream car! It was a black convertable. I could sit and stare at that thing alllllllllll day. 

The next day we went to Sea World. We saw dolphins perform, sealions perform, and the famous Shamu. He or she was AMAZING! The trainers stood on its snout and swam around. As my souviner, I got a wooden-shamu necklace. Then we rode Journey to Atlantis. It had like a hundred-foot 120 degree drop into a little river any thing in its path would get SOAKED!!! Then it went to the roller coaster part simmiler to California Screamin'. 
Well, I guess its time to go home....oh yeah, on our way back we stopped at Las Vegas and my grandpappys house. Then we went home back to painful school. Bye! 

3 comments:

Miles said...

wow. Now, how about you write about a crazy story, like how a microscopic boulder was hurteling twards someone's left nostrill.

Rachael said...

How fun Jacob!

Mary W said...

Aw man, I wanna go there too! Glad you had a good time Jacob!

~Aunt Katie